When I rummaged through my scraps I realised lime was conspicuous by its' absence. Then I checked what I had made earlier in the year when I was supposed to be making dark green blocks and discovered I had all shades of green made. So I just pulled a variety of light and dark green scraps to make my blocks. I figure it will all work out in the end.
I started off by finishing the Twinkler stars I had laid out ready to sew - I showed them to you here. Those ones were joined by a whole lot more.
I have an idea for layout for these, and will get into that as soon as I have pieced the Indigo ones. I am getting impatient to see if my idea works.
Next I got stuck into the Bow Tie blocks and made 17 of those. One little Indigo one jumped in under my needle and got made.
That's not a problem as I didn't get any Indigo blocks made when it was their turn.
I had a better run with the Crossroads block. There seemed to be enough lime and light green strips to cut what I needed for a limish block.
On a roll, I made the Indigo Crossroads block too.
That's my RSC sewing for this week.
Why not go take a look at what the others have created for the RSC this week here.
Til next time.....Keep on stitching