Thursday, 7 August 2014

On the Road

We are on the road to Moree. 

The country is SO dry!  Bit of a worry so early in the year.

Dinner with friends tonight in Tamworth.  So nice to catch up with them.

Back on the road again tomorrow......

Meantime, take a look at the fabulous quilts here.  The blog is for what appears to be a magazine called "Wonderful Moments", which is celebrating its' 10th anniversary.  It is in Russian, but that does not matter.  What I found interesting was that the quilts on display are quite different in style to what you see in Australia, and also the US.

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. You should call into cottage on the Hill at nundle if you are heading home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some wild and crazy quilts! They're very creative, very textured, almost abstract. I enjoyed that - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I just love a comment, so please feel free to leave one. Unless you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer all comments left on my blog