Sunday, 11 May 2014

Purple & Green Ladders

On Friday morning, (you guessed it - at Friday Quilters), I set to and made the last purple blocks left over from last month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  Here are the purple Jacobs Ladder blocks.
 
 
Can you see the mistake?  I am too lazy to unpick it and fix it.  In the whole wash of colour, it will not be noticeable.  So that is purple done and dusted.
 
Friday was an exciting day as we discussed the final plans for our retreat.  Only 2 weeks to go!  Woo Hoo!! 

When I got home, I was on a roll, and made the green Jacobs Ladder blocks, green being this month's colour.

 
It was a dull day on Friday, so the colours are not very true.  Sorry....
 
Anyway, I laid them all out on my design floor.

 
Don't they look fabulous?  I am so looking forward to seeing what it looks like with all the colours mixed in.
 
Today is Mother's Day.  Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies.  Hope you all get spoilt.  We are off to my daughter's for lunch, so looking forward to that.  Besides Mother's Day, we are also celebrating middle GD's 11th birthday which fell on Friday, and also my daughter's 16th wedding anniversary, which was also on Friday. 
 
I am linking this post up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge today.
 
Til next time.....Keep on stitching.

10 comments:

  1. This has always been one of my favourite blocks. These are lovely and will look fabulous when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. They will look terrific when they all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors all together. Enjoy your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the rainbow colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jacob's Ladder...so easy. It's going to be gorgeous in rainbow colors. Looks great already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ladders! You've got some fun combinations.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I just love a comment, so please feel free to leave one. Unless you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer all comments left on my blog