Wednesday, 7 May 2014

A Day at Home

Woo Hoo!!

And my halo is shining LOL. 

I spent almost all day cleaning my office/work area, the floors, the dusting, putting away stuff.  And the filing got done.

The local council has instigated a monthly Second Hand Saturday - you register for the day you want and they organise free advertising etc.  I am planning to join in next month, so some of my morning was spent sorting things to go.

A great feeling!

And then I did the grocery shopping.

Cuppa tea time now, and I am planning to mosey on down to the clean work area and USE it......

Til next time.....Keep on stitching.

3 comments:

  1. you always feel good after a cleanout,sounds like you had a busy day Dasha.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting, what is a second hand saturday exactly then?
    Is it where you hold a garage sale and others do the sdame on that same saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that a great feeling!? I love having a day at home to organize and tidy! Love that :) But what is a Second Hand Saturday, and how does the local council (is that gov't? church? something else) organize it just for you? Do you sell your used items? Is it like a big yard sale? Just wondering. Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I just love a comment, so please feel free to leave one. Unless you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer all comments left on my blog