Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Decisions, decisions

This afternoon I came home from my voluntary Wednesday job fairly early.  The first time I have had a chunk of time to myself for almost a week.

The decision was:  To blog or to sew?  You know what I chose of course!  I went downstairs & sewed the last of the pieced borders onto my Vernas Garden quilt, and have cut and pinned two of the final borders. 

So a short blog tonight.

Before I go though, I have a bit of a quiz for you.  Anyone know what this is?


I do.  I just wondered how many others did.  Hehehe.  So leave me a comment and tell me what you think it might be.  I will reveal all shortly.




1 comment:

  1. I know what it is too. In fact I used to use one regularly as my father always had holes in his socks. Guess who got the job of darning. So it is a mushroom for darning socks - actually I don't really know what the proper name for it is.

    ReplyDelete

I just love a comment, so please feel free to leave one. Unless you are a no-reply blogger, I will answer all comments left on my blog