I had big ideas of doing some spiffy quilting on it, but in the end I decided simple stitching in the ditch would be enough. Anything else would detract from the simplicity of the quilt itself and spoil it. After much deliberation, I decided to create a strippy, scrappy binding in various greens. Plain black looked flat, and one fabric in any shade of green looked boring. I am happy with the end result. The quilt will be going back to Stitching Hearts on Thursday.
So it looks like I have a new blog, and have managed to create a post for it. That's enough for one night for a techno challenged wrinkly. Until next time.